Wednesday, December 16, 2009

More Mexico Information

Here are a few more facts about the Mexico trip that is really neat. While we are there as you know we are painting a school house. The school house we are painting is a 5 room public school for all grades. By painting this school we are opening an opportunity to minister. Because in Mexico you don't do those kinds of things without getting paid etc. So we will get a really good experience in just doing that. Another thing we are doing down there is on December 31- January 1 there is a convention where people from all around will gather there and there will be evangelizing and cooking for 300-400 people! Jason asked my dad and Asher to have things to preach and share. I am sure we will each get our chance. That is still a weird thought to me, evangelizing and leading people to repent and come to Jesus isn't something I was taught to do. I was more taught to let my life minister to people and my belief show people who and what I believe in. So making a conscience decision to tell people about Jesus who haven't ever even heard of Him and telling them what He has done for them is different for all of us girls. But we are ready to learn and do new things. We are leaving in 2 days!!!!! We are definitely busy. Today I am doing all my laundry and attempting to make my room cleaner than it is at this moment, it's a working progress. Mrs. Gannah is getting the oil changed in her van. Since I work tomorrow I need to be ahead of myself with preparing for this trip. That is all for the moment. Thank you to everyone that has donated school supplies, money or time thinking about us and this trip. Thank you for all your prayers, we feel entirely supported already and we haven't even left yet. Thanks to all the ladies that have given us their wisdom and blessings at the ladies meeting. Thanks for all the prayers prayed by all the children in school. And thank you Mrs. Hashachar for doing everything you have done. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment