Monday, December 28, 2009

In Mexico

Hi, I am in Mexico! Sorry I have not posted blogs more but I am not able to get on often and for very long and Dassi is keeping track of everything on her laptop and on the Mexico blog. It has been an amazing experience here in Mexico and I AM going to come back here again. Nicole said she could really use my education in midwifery when I get it and that I can come live here with her. But it will take me 4 years to get my certification so I guess just some short trip back and forth till then. It has been really awesome hearing all the stories of all the people in the church, we are so lucky to have both of our parents and to live in such an invironment as the village. Even though at the village it feels like we are becoming dead. Something Dassi and I have sworn we are going to change that no matter what it takes. We have realized at the village we need to be getting ready to spread the message not wait around for the opportunity comes to tell someone about it. I have never evangalized before and I do not know how but I am going to learn how and I am going to do it even if it is only in Selmer. I feel like I need to do something to further Gods kingdom and i don´t feel like I am doing a very good job while just sitting on a couch in the village and just hanging out trying to figure out a way to entertain myself, or just talking about the latest movies I or other people have watched. Coming to Mexico is an amazing opportunity that I have gotten to I guess open my eyes. So now I am going to do something. See everyone when I get home on Sunday.... if all goes as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment