Friday, July 15, 2011

Moving again...

Well tomorrow I'm moving to Millington, TN (about 2 hours from where I live right now) with my parents.

Originally I mentioned re-evaluating about whether or not to move with them in about 3 months (I think). That changed itself.

So my life has been pretty chaotic! I have literally moved going on 3 times within 3 months. I'm becoming a gypsy. A good sort of gypsy that is. And having nothing feel like home really doesn't bother me as much as I originally thought it would. Another thing in my life that makes me feel like a 'gypsy', is that nearly every plan or detail in my life changes mid-action. Like I could be running out the door for a last minute plan, and then the last minute plan is canceled. So I switch gears. And when I am in the middle of a thought of doing something else, another last minute invitation works out and I'm running out the door again.
With moving, the moving dated changed I think twice. So literally all my stuff has been packed since the beginning of this week :-) One side of constantly changing plans is that you either left one step ahead or more than one step behind.

But what is life without stress, drama, or a tragedy of some sort? I could really settle with a lesser dose of drama in my personal life, just for my own sanity sake ;-)

Anyway.... another adventure of my life, which is opening doors to even more adventures. Maybe you'll hear more from me with pictures (dreaming big here) too! Because it's like I'm changing lifestyles to a slower more solitary one. Which is new and full of time to kill :-)

<3 The "Gypsy"

1 comment:

  1. Maybe God is just teaching you to be fluid right now, flexible enough that He can turn you in an instant, and able to follow Him no matter what unexpected plan comes up. :) I'll miss seeing you around here!

    ReplyDelete